Friday, July 19, 2013

God's power at work...reflections from Paige

My experience in Bolivia was life changing.  God provided an enormous blessing by allowing Pastor Jensen and me to minister to about thirty Bolivian pastors and their wives.  He allowed me to be the voice these women have never had.  I strongly felt the Lord moving through that opportunity.  Please pray for wisdom and discernment about how we can continue to support and encourage these brothers and sisters in ministry.  God also moved mightily in other, perhaps less grand but equally important ways.  He provided what seemed like miraculous physical healing for myself, my husband, and Noah through the medicine provided by Pastor Jaime.  It tasted more than a little nasty ("no me gusto!"), but it worked.  God blessed us with the most loving and supportive team anyone could ever hope for.  He protected us on the roads and when faced with (literal) roadblocks.  And, perhaps most importantly, He blessed me with a new understanding of how the power of relationship trumps any need for physical comfort.  Dios es bueno, todo el tiempo!
 
Paige Jensen

No comments:

Post a Comment